Thursday, March 4, 2010

My fault...?

No matter how hard I try, it just seems like I'm slowly losing everyone important around me.

Up until now, I had always thought, "It's their problem. THEY are the ones that changed."
I never stopped to think... Maybe it's my fault.
Maybe I didn't try hard enough.
Maybe I didn't care about them enough.
Maybe I took them for granted.

But what's done is done.
We can't go back and change the past.
And I absolutely refuse to conform to your ways.

Secretly inside... It still hurts.
I miss the old days.

I wish my blog can be a more happy place,
instead of a place where I write all my sad, sappy tales.
Remember how I said I wanted to start some FOTD stuff?
I really need to stop procrastinating and just do it.

I'll be back soon.

Love me...
Jini<3

2 comments:

  1. Um hurroh. My blog is pretty sad too so we're on the same boat. IMY<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btdubbs, I only read the last paragraph last time but now I read everything, WE ARE EXACTLY ON THE SAME FUCKING BOAT . Q_Q

    ReplyDelete