Monday, March 22, 2010

I am the Luckiest Girl in the World.

There was a time in my life where I kept thinking I was alone.
Especially since college started, I felt that I was losing everybody..

How stupid was that?
I am the LUCKIEST girl in the world.
I have so many loving friends that care so much about me & I never even realized that..

Everything went by so perfectly. It felt like a dream.
I'm going to post only a couple of pictures up to give you guys a feel of what happened.


my boys<33

Terence & I

big love!

cuties!

the restaurant surprised me with a warm chocolate brownie & vanilla ice cream

karaoke!

bestie & I<3

my love & I

This was seriously the best birthday I could ever ask for.
Close friends who love me, perfect weather, perfect service, almost perfect everything.

I love you all so much.
You guys mean so much to me.
Thank you for everything you've given me
Thank you for everything you've done for me
Thank you for being here
Thank you for being my friend
Thank you for loving me..

Love me...
Jini<3

P.S.: I'll put a picture of the gifts up later.

3 comments: