Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'll Miss You...

Life comes and goes.
It's hard to think rationally like that
when the life that goes is someone close to your heart.

Because we were never really close
is why I feel like I haven't done my part.

For the last moments, I just wanted to see you laugh & smile again...

Seeing someone suffering,
and not being able to help is the most painful thing to feel.

At least now, you don't have to suffer anymore.

When a person is dying, I wonder, what are the thoughts fill their heads?
Their family? Their jobs? Their pain?

Appreciate everyone around you.
Don't take anyone for granted.

What I've learned from your life lived is to be strong.
You're one of the strongest fighters in the world
& I, too, will become strong so I can move on.

Bittersweet endings...
Jini

No comments:

Post a Comment