Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3 - To my Parents

Dear Mommy & Daddy,

I can NEVER repay the debt I owe you two.
You have done so much for me that words can't even explain.
What I must do now is to be good and make you guys proud.

Mommy, you gave me life.
You are the one who taught me how to be responsible.
You are the one who taught me how to eat ^_^
You are the one who will always be there no matter what.
You are the one who knows when something is wrong.
You are the one who holds the family together.
You are the one who will forever be my best friend.

Daddy, you taught me how to be strong.
You are the one I look up to when dealing with a problem.
You are the one who taught me there's no use in crying, live life & move on.
You are the one who taught me the value of family.
You are the one who taught me how to become a safe driver.
You are the one who protects this family.
You are the one who no matter what happens will always be on my side.

I love you both with all of my heart, body & soul.
Now that time is passing us by, it is my turn to take care of you.
You guys made who I am today-- strong, responsible & loves to eat.

I love you Mommy & Daddy.
I'd be lost without you.

Love Me ...
Jini<3

No comments:

Post a Comment