Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 2 - To my crush

Although you may think your actions aren't important,
it's the simplest things you do that touch my heart.
& I remember every single one of them ...

You gave me your jacket even though it was freezing cold.
You turn around & slow down to check if I'm okay even though you can bike so much faster.
You remember what you owed me even though I didn't remind you.
You came back to apologize even though yelling at me was the right thing to do.
You treated me to dessert.
You let me hold onto you when I was cold.
You let me put my head on your shoulder when I was tired.

You've done many things for me that may not seem like they would matter.
But to me, you make me feel special with those little actions.

I hope one day, you'll be able to see how special you make me feel :]

Love me ...
Jini<3

No comments:

Post a Comment