Monday, August 16, 2010

BitterSweet Summer

Summer is officially over for me.
School begins in a couple hours & I should be getting some sleep.
This summer has been very bittersweet for me..

Lots of tears, smiles, laughter & stress.

I first want to apologize..
I just couldn't keep lying to myself.. hoping that one day, everything will be okay again.
I never wanted to hurt you.
My memories of us will never disappear,
but I wish one day, we can look back & reminisce these memories as friends.

Next, I would like to let someone know that I'm going to be the best.
It's because you make me feel like I am the best in the world,
that I'm going to push myself extra hard to be the best.

When you tell me I'm beautiful the way I am, I believe you.
When you kiss me, I get tingles & butterflies in my stomach.
When you hold my hand, I feel safe.
When you hug me, everything feels right.

Our late night talks seem like they can last forever...
I sometimes wonder to myself why it took so long for me to realize
something that was right in front of me this whole time...?

Good night, world.
Jini

No comments:

Post a Comment