Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 4 - To my sibling (closest relative)

Since I'm an only child, I'll dedicate this one to my cousin, Wendy :]

I remember when we were younger, we did everything together. Go out & eat, shopping with our moms, vacations, etc. Simple games of make believe were fun with you. Playing teacher, pretend shopping at a grocery store, singing.. I miss these simple times, where the only thing we worried about was leaving each other because the sky was getting dark. Now you're all grown up. You've worked so hard all these years at school & you deserve the very best. You're about to head to college and wherever you go, I know you'll succeed. I love you as if you were my little sister. Although we fought like hell when we were younger, it's different now. We've matured, and now I can talk to you about real life things. Just know, I will always be here for you. No matter what happens, I got your back just like how a sister is supposed to.

Love me...
Jini<3

No comments:

Post a Comment